Other team members
- Award winning Facilitator, International Management Consultant, Coach and Strategist in Human Resources Management and People Development.
- Associate degree: Bachelor of Business, Diploma in Leadership and Management among other certifications.
- Specialization within facilitation, course designing and leadership.
Aileen presents with an infectiously positive attitude and has an innate ability to understand her Clients business operations and personnel needs. Whether it’s developing targeted training courses, facilitating discussion groups or simply ‘shooting the breeze’ for innovation and ideas, “Aileen is the person that I recommend if you want to achieve your business’s goals and enhance the performance of your personnel.” – Sonja Hatfield, National EHSQ Manager, Adco Construction Pty Ltd.
- Business Owner: started and co-founded 5 different businesses within agri-business, retail, B2B
E-marketing, and building & construction.
- Associate degree: Studied commerce at University of Western Cape.
- Specialization within mentoring and business planning for start-ups.
Andre is a member of the Institute of Business Advisors (RSA & UK) and worked as an accredited small & medium enterprise mentor for the S.A. Dpt. of Trade & Industry subsidiary RFI, specializing in business planning for start-ups. Andre’s most influential learning came as a teen assisting his parents who both owned businesses. He has held both executive and non-executive roles in both for-profit and non-profit organizations like LEED (Africa) where he was involved in entrepreneurial capacity building for vulnerable communities. Andre also has 8 years’ experience as a Retail Manager for the Edcon Group Ltd.
Edward is a professionally trained coach specialising in business, leadership and careers coaching, as well as workplace and personal coaching.
A business adviser and consultant, Edward is also a business skills mentor, facilitator and coach for Queensland Government. In this role, Edward has successfully partnered with over 400 SME’s and Start-Ups to help them develop and implement strategic growth plans for their business over the past 10 years. Edward is also an accredited facilitator of Co.Starters – a program which equips aspiring entrepreneurs to turn business ideas into action.
He has been coaching full time since 2001 and has over 3000 hours of coaching experience. Edward is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Jackie Le Roux
- Business owner: Empower Opportunity.
- Volunteer experience: Wish granter and fundraising, Leader guide, Volunteer trainer.
- Specializations: Disc advanced accredited consultant, Motivational speaker, Professional trainer and mentor.
Jackie Le Roux is a skilled business woman that specializes within sales, PR marketing and mentoring. Her passion, to empower people and organizations to reach their full potential. Her values Integrity, Excellence, Culture of Honour, Creativity, Celebrate the wins, Lifelong Learning and Happiness.
- Business Owner: Bumblebee marketing and events.
- Associate degree: Marketing management.
- Specialization within mentorship: Marketing Strategy, event planning and project & brand
Ken is a multi-skilled corporate marketing professional with 20 years experience in brand management, marketing strategy, communication, advertising, business development, events management, B2B investment marketing and sales.
- Business Owner: Nuance Studios.
- Award winning designer.
- Specialization within: Branding, design and communication.
Leighton is the lead strategic designer and owner of Nuance Studios, which he established in 1993. He has worked with a vast assortment of organizations from every industry. He is a branding specialist who helps companies build clarity by showing how they can use their vision and values as communications filters. An award-winning designer who has produced all kinds of printed matter, packaging, signage, web media, and print advertising, Leighton has a passion for seeing businesses succeed through clear communication in all forms.
- Business and volunteer work with experience in teaching English.
- Associate degree: Diploma of Business, Information Technology and Project Management.
Bachelor of Further Education and Training.
- Specializations: teaching, property developer, management and marketing consultant,
beekeeper, intelligence officer, copywriter, having taken 71 trips around the sun.
Rod Hyatt’s purpose in life is to care deeply, connect playfully and grow & prosper. 9 years ago, Rod decided it was time to give back and get involved more deeply in addressing the plight of people who do not sleep securely at night. Rod and his wife Pauline have led volunteer building teams to Vietnam for Habitat for Humanity. He now designs and builds eco communities and supports Fuller Center for Housing and Habitat For Humanity in ending poverty housing world wide.
Dr Ron Aspin
Ron has a wide range of experiences he is able to share with the team having worked in industry, government, universities, and relationship education and counselling roles. His experience includes: quality control; marketing; skills training; policy and program research and evaluation; group facilitation; interpersonal relationship education and training.
With 30 years of retail operational leadership experience, Tony is well placed to guide you in your business and leadership goals. A leader of large teams (up to 300 team members) and high revenue (up to $300 million), Tony’s experience is providing dividends for the businesses that he now works with.
Since launching his own business in 2013, Tony has worked with over a hundred businesses in helping them execute their plans and strategies, and to guide them through the rough stage of starting and growing their business. Before founding Think and Grow Business, Tony Curl was a senior Area Manager leader at Coles, and a Complex Manager at Bunnings Warehouse.
One of his best achievements was on rebuilding the Rocklea Bunnings Warehouse with his amazing team, after the January 2011 floods saw up to 3m of water inundate it. The store re-opened just three months later, after removing all the stock and fittings, and then rebuilding, refitting and refilling the store. He attributes this feat to an amazing team and a supportive business culture, and he describes it as an honour to lead that team to achieve what they did.